Black Bean Blender Brownies
RECIPE: BLACK BEAN BLENDER BROWNIES
Ingredients 1 can black beans or 2 cups cooked, soaked dry beans 1/2 cup coconut sugar OR 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup water 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, plus extra for greasing the pan 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa or raw cacao powder 3 large eggs 2 tsp ground cinnamon 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 pinch sea salt
Optional toppings: Chopped walnuts Shredded coconut Cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse beans very thoroughly and drain them completely.
- In your blender, add all ingredients and then blend until smooth.
- Grease an a 8"x8" baking dish liberally with coconut oil, and pour batter into dish. Top with optional toppings.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top and sides are set, and the insides are just a little soft.
Cool before serving and enjoy!