Soba Noodle Salad
- 4 bunches of soba noodles
- 10 dandelion greens, sliced thinly (or other local and seasonal green)
- 2 c. mixed baby greens
- 1/4 – 1/2 thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. vinegar
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs. water
- crushed toasted sesame seeds for garnish
Cook soba noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and set aside. Combine soy sauce, vinegar, a sweetener of your choice to taste, olive oil and water in small bowl. Whisk until well combined.
Toss greens, dandelion, onions and noodles in dressing. Garnish with crushed toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Dandelion greens are a good source of vitamin C, vitamin A and calcium.