General Meeting February 21
Hi members, don’t forget to set your calendars for the next GHFC General Meeting:
WHERE: 138 S. Oxford St Brooklyn NY (MAP ) WHEN: Thursday February 21st, 7-9PM
On the Agenda:
Each attending Co-op member may participate equally in discussions, and contribute equally to the decision-making process.
INTRODUCTION (5 minutes) 7:05PM-7:10PM
- Meeting Orientation (1 min.) Welcome and explanation of what/who the Co-op is
- Review of previous meeting’s activities (2 min.) Approval of meeting minutes from previous meeting (please read beforehand online)
- Facilitator & Secretary Choice and/or Approval (1 min.) Facilitator will conduct meeting fairly and impartially, ensure that any meeting rules are followed, and will keep meeting to agenda. Secretary will take meeting minutes, act as timekeeper, and assist with meeting facilitation as needed. The minutes will later be available to all on the Website.
- Presentation of Main Agenda and pending agenda queue (1 min.) Main agenda is prepared by the Steering Committee, based on member submissions, and published to members in advance of meeting.
COMMITTEE REPORTS (20 minutes) 7:10-7:30PM Committees will make brief reports with the aim of including members/potential members in our process. Classifieds: committees will describe specific tasks and ongoing projects that need member help and participation.
MAIN AGENDA (70 minutes) 7:30-8:40PM
- Meet Allison Stewart! Our store coordinator gives brief intro and Q & A. (5 mins)
- The membership committee needs suggestions: Let’s discuss a timeline for carrot membership dues. (Nick, 10 mins)
- Gilfeteria is here: they will be passing out virgin kvass cocktails and talking about their gefilte fish product for the upcoming Passover holiday. (25 mins)
- Food Demo: Member Cecile Dyer. (30 mins)
OPEN FORUM (10 minutes) 8:40PM-8:50PM Brief comments from any member of the meeting on topics not on the Main Agenda. (Items that will require more time to discuss should be submitted as future agenda items.)
CLOSING (5 minutes) 8:50PM-8:55PM Next Meeting Arrangements (5 min.) a. Time and location of next General Meeting b. Propose items for next meeting’s agenda by submitting items to the Events Committee at email@example.com. Also, contact Steering Committee to be a future facilitator and secretary.
See You There!