Meeting Agenda 2011-12-13
Each attending Co-op member may participate equally in discussions, and contribute equally to the decision-making process.
NEW TO THE CO-OP? (15 minutes) 7:00PM-7:15PM We will be holding a new members' info session from 7:00-7:15 before the General Meeting. Have all your questions answered before we dive into the big topics at our General Meeting. Learn about the Co-op's history, ask questions about our process and progress, and find out about our future plans.
INTRODUCTION (5 minutes) 7:15PM-7:20PM
- Meeting Orientation (1 min.) Welcome and explanation of what/who the Co-op is
- Review of previous meeting’s activities (2 min.) Approval of meeting minutes from previous meeting (please read beforehand online)
- Facilitator & Secretary Choice and/or Approval (1 min.) Facilitator will conduct meeting fairly and impartially, ensure that any meeting rules are followed, and will keep meeting to agenda. Secretary will take meeting minutes, act as timekeeper, and assist with meeting facilitation as needed. The minutes will later be available to all on the Website.
- Presentation of Main Agenda and pending agenda queue (1 min.) Main agenda is prepared by the Steering Committee, based on member submissions, and published to members in advance of meeting.
COMMITTEE REPORTS (15 minutes) 7:20-7:35PM
=-=-=-=- Transition to Holiday Party Mode -=-=-=-=-=
4) Eat, drink wine, embarrass yourself
5) Sort out any work shift sign-up issues
6) Sneak peak of some exciting new Branding materials
7) Mingle with committees to learn about their roles